Job Title: Project Manager Client Representative, HML Project Management.
Location: Lithuania & Estonia.
HML Project Management provides development management, project management and cost management services. The company has developed extensive experience in the management of a wide range of project types across the healthcare, commercial, R&D and leisure sectors.
Typically, the company takes on a range of project types, including new builds, extensions and refurbishment projects ranging in value from €1 million up to €100 million.
As a result of expansion HML is now looking to recruit a number of Client side Project Managers, to work out of their offices in Tallinn and Lithuania and on client sites. Working on some varied Construction & Refurbishment schemes, and with budgetary accountability for your projects , as a Client Side Project Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Set up & maintain Project controls to monitor project budget, manage project changes and facilitate financial forecasts and cash flows on projects
· Set up and maintain project controls to monitor and mitigate risk on each project
· Develop, establish, organise, lead, coordinate, manage and control the construction project team, the construction site, the construction work and the construction phase of the project.
· Ensure the proper execution of the project, with emphasis on ensuring efficiency and contractual, legal, safety, health, environmental, quality, cost and time compliance in the construction project and in the construction project process.
· Assist in and ensure the production of risk assessments and safe systems of work. Ensure their retention, regular review, monitoring, control and, where necessary, revision and reissue.
· Ensure the competent supervision and management of construction works and of the construction site.
· Act as the lead project interface between the Client and others at the construction site and/or where related to the construction stage of the project.
· Maintain the construction programme and ensure that as-built progress is accurately recorded. Keep the programme up to date and take appropriate measures to manage any unauthorised deviation between actual and/or forecast progress and planned progress.
· Establish and maintain detailed deliverables requirements on the construction project, including scheduling the necessary construction resource allocation to produce the required deliverables within the scope, safety, cost, programme and quality parameters of the contract.
· Manage construction team resources to produce the required deliverables for the project, including the ongoing monitoring and reporting of resource usage, earned value, compliance and other requirements.
· Implement appropriate actions to address variances to project scope
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and growing company, and to tackle a portfolio of interesting and diverse construction & refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate MUST BE/ HAVE all of the following:
Educated in a Construction/Engineering related subject
Client side Construction Project Management experience gained from a Construction Project Management Consultancy, Principle Contractor or Client side.
Outstanding cost & risk management experience
Strong client communication skills.
Able to work as part of a team and independently
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18.07.2018