HML is proud! Our good work has been noticed and marked by magazine “life in ESTONIA” (No 51, 2/2019) page 43-46!
Life in Estonia magazine is available on the following link:
Life in Estonia magazine is available on the following link:
If you require a professional inspection of your project, ranging from Conception to Post-Construction, then turn bravely to HML and we will perform this for you.
It will be conducted expertly and swiftly with the assistance of our innovative software solution Dalux!
Job Title: Project Manager Client Representative, HML Project Management.
Location: Lithuania & Estonia.
HML Project Management provides development management, project management and cost management services. The company has developed extensive experience in the management of a wide range of project types across the healthcare, commercial, R&D and leisure sectors.
Typically, the company takes on a range of project types, including new builds, extensions and refurbishment projects ranging in value from €1 million up to €100 million.
As a result of expansion HML is now looking to recruit a number of Client side Project Managers, to work out of their offices in Tallinn and Lithuania and on client sites. Working on some varied Construction & Refurbishment schemes, and with budgetary accountability for your projects , as a Client Side Project Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Set up & maintain Project controls to monitor project budget, manage project changes and facilitate financial forecasts and cash flows on projects
· Set up and maintain project controls to monitor and mitigate risk on each project
· Develop, establish, organise, lead, coordinate, manage and control the construction project team, the construction site, the construction work and the construction phase of the project.
· Ensure the proper execution of the project, with emphasis on ensuring efficiency and contractual, legal, safety, health, environmental, quality, cost and time compliance in the construction project and in the construction project process.
· Assist in and ensure the production of risk assessments and safe systems of work. Ensure their retention, regular review, monitoring, control and, where necessary, revision and reissue.
· Ensure the competent supervision and management of construction works and of the construction site.
· Act as the lead project interface between the Client and others at the construction site and/or where related to the construction stage of the project.
· Maintain the construction programme and ensure that as-built progress is accurately recorded. Keep the programme up to date and take appropriate measures to manage any unauthorised deviation between actual and/or forecast progress and planned progress.
· Establish and maintain detailed deliverables requirements on the construction project, including scheduling the necessary construction resource allocation to produce the required deliverables within the scope, safety, cost, programme and quality parameters of the contract.
· Manage construction team resources to produce the required deliverables for the project, including the ongoing monitoring and reporting of resource usage, earned value, compliance and other requirements.
· Implement appropriate actions to address variances to project scope
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and growing company, and to tackle a portfolio of interesting and diverse construction & refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate MUST BE/ HAVE all of the following:
Educated in a Construction/Engineering related subject
Client side Construction Project Management experience gained from a Construction Project Management Consultancy, Principle Contractor or Client side.
Outstanding cost & risk management experience
Strong client communication skills.
Able to work as part of a team and independently
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18.07.2018
Four years ago HML Project Management completed the 2,800 m2 fit out of the New Vaba Lava Theatre; situated in the Telliskivi creative area in the neighbourhood of Kalamaja. The Theatre Centre is housed in a former metal workshop, which was transformed into a simple and elegant steel, glass, and concrete venue, home to several cultural institutions, ateliers, music studios, the International Film Festival PÖFF, and a restaurant which is a popular meeting place for young creative people and intellectuals.
As Britain is set to leave the European Union, Ireland is seeking closer ties with the Baltic and Nordic states, Irish President Michael D. Higgins said in Vilnius on Tuesday. Pictured at the conference; Irish President Michael D. Higgins & Leo O’Neill CEO; HML Project Management.
A great number of golfers turned out for the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Matek Golf Tournament. Networking on and off the course were Kristjan Oinus; Quantity Surveyor, Üllar Aun; Director of Project Management/Owner Supervision and Aleksei Dudartsuk; Chief Accountant at HML Project Management OÜ.
Due to continued growth, the Board and team at HML Project Management are extremely excited to open our new office in Vilnius, Lithuania. The move is in conjunction with our continued investment in infrastructure, which enables us to respond to the growing needs of our customers, stakeholders and suppliers. The new office will be headed up by Marius Lisovskis Project & Business Manager, Lithuania & East Central Europe, along with Gabriele Grusiene Architect; Baltics & East Central Europe. We wish the team in Lithuania the very best of luck, for further information please email marius[at]hmlprojects.
HML is delighted to welcome 2 new additions to the team!
Üllar Aun takes on the role of ‘Director of Project Management/Owner Supervision’, and where would HML be, without a brand new company car to get our staff to sites & meetings around Estonia. Leo O’Neill; CEO of HML said:
‘We are excited to have Üllar take over and focus on our key projects & new business development. The experiences and business ethics Üllar brings will enhance the experience our customers get, continuing to bring our clients projects in on time & on budget!’ HML Project Management – ‘It’s in everything we do!’
HML Appoints Üllar Aun to the role of ‘Director of Project Management/Owner Supervision’ based in our Head Office, Tallinn. Leo O’Neill; CEO of HML said: ‘We are excited to have Üllar take over and focus on our key projects & new business development. The years of PM experience and business ethics Üllar brings will enhance the experience our customers get, continuing to bring our clients projects in on time & on budget!’ HML Project Management – ‘It’s in everything we do!’
Radisson Hotel Group; Moving forward in Baltics, Georgia & Ukraine Conference. HML team in attendance to listen and learn about RHG development strategy for the Baltics, Georgia and Ukraine. Plus real estate and franchise updates for the group. Very interesting and rewarding day!